Day 9 Ivanhoe Crossing, Zebra stone place, and arrival at Bungle Bungle caravan park.

 Hey I’m up to date! Went to Ivanhoe Crossing and saw several cars with caravans etc go across.




Pelicans!




Zebra Stonecraft. It sold some beautiful rocks and pendants etc, as well as having a good display of rocks.  I will show Girts more photos when I get home.





Cotton (from the moving bus, so out of focus), Doon Doon station and roadhouse with a road train. And a honeyeaters from the Zebra Rock place.

Our campsites have been from the sublime to the ridiculous! The first one was a bit primitive and as I said we had to put up our own tents. Loos were adequate and showers weren’t. As we kept moving, we had some excellent loos, some with a loo and shower together which makes life so much easier. Then tonight at the Bungle Bungles we’re back to primitive. Loo and shower together, but with no roof - interesting variation on the theme!

Another observation is dust! Everywhere. Red or brown or blackish.

Tomorrow we do the Bungles. We’ve booked a helicopter ride so I hope the photos will be good.

Comments

  1. Just wanting to report…….I have three toilets and three showers, all with walls and ceilings….hot and cold running water……available at any time….no cost! You can come and use them on your return!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 finish and a bit of Day 6 - sunset over Pentecost River and Zebedee springs

Cruise Day 8 More art and a bonfire

Cruise Day 9 More rock art and last excursion